The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organization with German shareholding, and its core business focus is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings and Multotec Rubber.
Multotec has an extensive local manufacturing capability, and the entire organization is ISO 9001:2000 certified. This is an important factor as it assures customers that those products, which are locally manufactured, and processes followed are according to industry best practices. Focus is on attaining total customer satisfaction and quality forms an integral part of all systems.
In addition to Multotec extensive product offering, the organization has an established reputation for providing optimum technical solutions and the highest levels of support, from the assistance of appropriate equipment selection through to delivery accuracy and both cold and hot commissioning.
The Group’s success can be attributed to the high level of applications knowledge and technical expertise which resides within its personnel as well as many years experience with processes in the mineral industry. Highly skilled and qualified engineers, all considered experts in their specific fields, are responsible for implementing solutions.
Multotec is large enough to cater for the diverse requirements of most minerals beneficiation needs, and yet continues to put emphasis on maintaining close customer relationship and partnerships to ensure optimum solutions.
Multotec has branches in Australia; Brisbane, Perth and Kalgoorlie, Chile and Canada. Multotec has other affiliate companies throughout the world within the collective group.
- Polyurethane Screening Systems and Accessories
- Wedge wire Screening Systems (Centrifuge baskets, sieve bends, cylinders and flat panels)
- Steel Fabrication (Sieve bend housings, static screens, screen frames, trommel screen frames)
- Polyurethane Spray Nozzles
- Trommel Screens (Self-driven, mill and scrubber discharge)
- Polyurethane Rotors & Stators
- Polyurethane hoods and cell accessories
- Polyurethane open cast products and sheet
Multotec Process Equipment
- Spiral Concentrators
- Sampling Systems
- Magnetic Separators
- Process Consulting
Multotec Wear Linings
- High Density Alumina Ceramics
- Cast Basalt Linings
- Epoxy Linings and Adhesives
- Multoslip Low Friction Linings
- Technical Ceramic Components
- Ceramic tile installations
- Mill and Scrubber Liners
- Smooth or Profiled Rubber Impact Wear Plates
- Rubber Screen Panels
- Rubber Chute Liners
- Conveyor Belt Loading Points
- Composite Liners
ISO and ASNZ standards
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ASNZ 4801