TRULOK Trommel Panel Screen System
Save Time! Save Effort! Save Cost!
Multotec has developed the TRULOK clip-on modular systems for screens and now for trommels and crossmembers making for considerable reduction in shutdown time.
The polyurethane TRULOK Locking System replaces the bolt on systems. This allows considerably quicker, easier, and safer installation. All the work is done from the inside of the trommel with no access to the outside necessary.
There are two types of modules, flat (lower cost) or curved:
- Unique design featuring locking rail with integral fixing
- Locking system ensures modules stay in place by eliminating stress on the fixing rail
- Easy replacement of screen modules
- Easy repositioning of modules if required to suit the varying wear rates
- Adaptable to suit various size trommels
- Supplied as a fully cast panel in a range of materials and hardnesses and aperture sizes
- Options can be fitted – Impact areas, Lip Liners, Flights, Lifter Bars, Deflectors
- Australian designed and manufactured
The design of the system allows a certain level of design flexibility to enable a solution to be engineered for your application.
The engineering staff at Multotec work with the customer to design the fixing rails and panels to suit the trommel frame (existing or new).
Once these fixing rails are all bolted in place, starting from one end, simply drive the TRULOK Trommel Panels onto the TRULOK Fixing Rails using a rubber mallet. This results in a good positive lock that holds the panels in place.
To remove the panels, use a lever between the panels, starting at the corner, lift the panel off of the TRULOK fixing rail. The fixing rail does not normally need replacing as the panels protect it.
The Century Zinc in Queensland has reduced the shut-down time to change the trommel panels by two thirds. What used to take three shifts now takes only one.